7.16.2023
I wrote the basic framework of this post to a man named Mike Clelland who if you google 'Owls & UFOs' his name comes up first. His blog Hidden Experience is something I accidentally stumbled across while I was researching spiritual awakenings & spiritual warfare. It has certainly been a strange connecting of the dots.
I wouldn't realize it then but my life began to change in 2017 - initiated by owls. I was actually going to create my own blog post on the topic of how owls were some sort of initiator into these experiences I've been having and then stumbled upon Mike's information. I just started to blog for my own personal remembrance, not to share really. I can’t remember everything but have flashes of insight and have been meticulously writing things down now which have been helping me piece events or patterns together. I’m 40 now & living in Oxnard,CA — but at the time I was living in Ojai, CA. My daytime job was all encompassing working at Patagonia as the Fly-fishing & Workwear Product Manager, which I loved (until 2020 but thats a whole other story of timeline breakdown). My Ojai time was pretty steeped in magical thinking, totems, I guess more New Age-y thoughts although I hadn’t identified them as such until more recently. In early 2017 I was coming home from a friends house at around 9pm there’s no street lights in Ojai, so it’s very dark after sunset. I had parked on my street, walking to my house I saw something moving toward me - dead centered and a few feet off the ground but floating down the street. I realized it was bird of some kind it was so silent. As it passed me by, the tip of a wing grazed across my forehead & took my breath away. I watched the bird, which I identified as a great horn owl perch across the street on top of a neighbors house. I was stunned and immediately went inside my home to research animals totems & meaning as I was very much about this at the time.
Later that year my Grandfather died. On that day it appears he had gotten lost driving to the Logan Airport in Boston to pick up my cousin Kandice in the morning. He had gone missing, never picking her up which was very concerning & unusual. He didn't have a cell phone and there was no way of getting a hold of him. We knew it wasn't good & my parents were contacting all the hospitals, police stations around Boston area hoping to find him. It was late at night now & he was very far away from his home when he drove through a red light & down an embankment seriously injuring himself when he crashed into a tree. He died shortly after his arrival to the hospital due to internal injuries. He was always so active, alive & encouraging of living life with gusto - although I wouldn't say he emotionally or physically very available to our family. He was sort of a solitary figure of living ones best life in old age & health. It was hard to imagine what had happened to him on that drive but maybe it was a stroke. We actually never learned. I was on my way from Ojai to the Santa Barbara Airport at about 3:45am to catch an early flight out for his funeral. I’m not going to lie I was driving fast on the hwy probably about 90-95mph as no one was on it - but I dont know why I was speeding. As I was driving down hwy 33 to connect to the 101 N - I saw a dark object fly over my subaru through my windshield I saw it, sort of hovering above my vehicle before it flew out ahead of my car, it was the shape of a giant bird. It then surprisingly flew/sped ahead of the car & landed directly in the middle of the road & looked up at me. This all happened so fast. It was only a few seconds maybe.. our eyes locked, its big yellow eyes & I saw its big moon shaped face & large feathery, gray body a giant Great Horned Owl — and then I smashed into it. There was no time to slow down. Its body thudding, tumbling flew up over my hood and roof. I’m thinking now, if I had reacted to pause, or break or swerve & if I did, I could have crashed or injured myself. I have never thought this before right now. After I hit the bird, I broke down crying and could not believe that just happened! I never want to hurt an animal but it was almost like it wanted me to hit it as there was no time to react. I was just driving to the airport minding my own business, why would this event even take place? Honestly as I’m writing this it doesn’t make any sense as I was speeding and as far as I know owls can’t fly 90mph? Can they, would they though just to land in the road? The eye contact! It’s very strange. What else is weird is that I also didn't stop to check and see if it was ok, I just kept going. When I got to the airport it was like I had forgotten the incident and I didn't even check to see if my car was dented or feathers lodged in the grill, I just went into the airport. Since I've started thinking about this incident more and more over the last several days I do recall something that I heard in transmission from when the owl looked me in the eyes. It said 'SLOW DOWN. PAY ATTENTION.' Sadly, this warning this made little sense to me at the time I was deeply lost in my 3D life. I was so armored up & I am still recovering from being very disconnected to my true self, holding space for myself, listening & honoring her above all else - I have been very splintered, alseep & divided since childhood. My experience with this owl even then in my deep sleep felt like a spike of electricity or a fissure was torn through my reality, even though I couldn't comprehend it - I knew it was significant.
Here is where it gets very complexing for me. I had experienced a physical spiritual awakening of sorts, during the daytime that happened right on my porch in Feb 2021 maybe around 1pm (I wrote about this in a separate post in detail). I'm paraphrasing the event, but there were interdimensional beings who came in, showing me a blue star on my heart and above my head, then a bright white Christed light (it was specifically Christed, how would I know this I'm not at all religious and barely spiritual). The light exploded above my head & in my heart center this bright white, powerful light. It felt like so much love and so much information. I couldn't even hold the love in my body, it felt like I was getting electrocuted. I was not the same for a few years after this event. I was in such ecstasy for months afterward & felt somehow chosen. I couldn't control the bliss running through my body & could barely mediate - but felt an urgency to know what happened to me & began furiously researching but from a spiritual searching perspective. This has taken me on journey into the New Age, all kinds of healing, yoga, Hinduism and back. Now (2023) I'm tracing back the energy & I am detecting some potential love-bombing frequency that at the time I was not tuned to - but realizing that has been used to manipulate me throughout my life in relationships - I 'm considering that perhaps this was an interdimensional attack/harvesting? Maybe an attempt to re-program me toward the New Age/alien savior-ship timeline. It was a BIG experience with lots of frequencies and lights..I don't know.. I'm contemplating it all. I think part of this process that is so difficult to grasp is that my mind wants to understand it exactly & intellectualize it, but it seems somewhat impossible as it exists outside of what my mind can comprehend - this has been very disturbing for me. I keep wanting to classify it as good or bad & keeping going back & forth - but it really feels like both, like everything, more than everything..
I have no recollection of abductions but during this same time I had 'dreams' one of being inside a space ship it was white/sort of cold/sterile feeling and I was looking out a big paneled window into the cosmos. I had another dream where I was looking at the earth (not sure my vantage point, it felt like we were big in size looking at the earth almost like observing a model) with some beings around me, I couldn't see them and they were showing me that there were no boarders, no separation between humans and deconstructing some of these mind programs of separation. Besides the day-time event/attack/possibly heart-harvesting I mentioned earlier - after that in late 2021 I woke up in my bed on my back and saw 3 blue alien beings they had elongated heads and long fingers working over me, they were pulling or putting golden chords of light into my heart space. I could see on one of the faces they were surprised I was awake/saw them and blasted me with this love frequency that had just sent me into ecstasy & I easily and lovingly went back to sleep. It felt benevolent at the time but I am questioning everything now as the love was used to sedate me. I think what was interesting for me was that I never considered aliens throughout this whole unfolding!! I had always accepted this as a spiritual, or angelic or saintly visitation as that was how it was proposed to me & I accepted that. I'm still figuring it out, and remembering bits and pieces. Writing this out has helped me so much in discerning what has actually happened. What's so interesting is that from the experience more continues to unfold like a flower opening in my awareness.
When this daytime event happened it felt like a blessing, initiation and to be chosen -- years later it felt very much like an attack and I explored that notion deeply as well. It was very disturbing psychologically to go down that road and perhaps some of my revelations through this process are true. Perhaps some parts of me needed to be blasted apart and put back together and perhaps even though some things can feel or seem terrible, they are in fact for our greatest good and evolution. I'm still contemplating and very open to changing myself & understanding the greater and deeper truths of reality. Regardless of never having all the information to the story, something very profound is happening in my life. Something that is outside of the normal realm of this 3D world that I lived in, that I had been conditioned to know, believe & understand. There is so much more, I hope to continue my initiation and remembrance.
As I've started to read more of Mike's research and work its been fascinating his stories both personal and outsourced the connections with alien activity and owl sightings. Not all owl experiences are indicative of an alien connection, but in my experience - their appearance shepherded an almost different quality of reality. Like being in an alternate, almost pressurized, quiet bubble of sorts when the 3 owl messengers would arrive - something shifted in the ether. Mike has made the connection that owls are not only the messengers holding space for an arrival of sorts, but that in his research owls seem to be an archetypal cover image for an actual alien encounter. Almost like our brains can't comprehend an alien in our reality it turns into a more palatable owl - and then there is a whole host of questions as to what why how. It's super interesting work to review. I wonder about the owl in the road, it was certainly flying faster than 90mph to pull out ahead of me on the highway and land with a few seconds for us to make deep eye contact. It was also very large as I made eye contact with it on the road, I wasn't looking down toward the ground but straight ahead and hit it probably midway up its body which would have made it about 5 feet tall at least, if not larger? This event doesn't make sense logically.. I feel awful I hurt another being alien or owl, was never my intention. What a bizarre situation. I started to listen to his book 'The Messengers' on Audible and I damn near dropped the bunch of bananas I was shopping when I heard him mention in his opening chapters a story about a man who had experienced an owl wing gracing his forehead.
More cool owl & alien art.
Addendum 7.30.2023
Going through the process of documenting and remembering this owl experience has been a wild process for me. Coming across Mike's blog to then have this entire recall. I mean, it' hasn't been a linear story in remembrance or I wouldn't have needed Mike's information to prompt the memories. Not to mention - I have processed on a whole different level just how completely strange that whole highway owl story is - literally borders on the impossible.
The continuation of unfolding memories - I made another connection a few days ago that I had not when I wrote this post. I was on my way to my grandfather's funeral when I had an owl experience - I later recalled that when I had that intense day-time spiritual experience (complete with beings) the first beings who came in left and instead my grandfather appeared through the portal, clearly sent to calm my nerves that everything was ok. I mean that experience did freak me out as I'd never seen an interdimensional being before. My grandfather left and that same being came back through the portal. I somehow missed this connection in all of this that my grandfather was somehow apart of my spiritual experiences...!! When I connected the dots to him, this complete peace came over me and I felt more stabilized, like I hade made the connection. Since then I have been feeling super grounded, happier, more confident and much more in my body interestingly enough.
I've been wondering more about my grandfather and who he was as a man. I always liked him and he was kind to my sister and me but I know my father had a terrible upbringing with his passive alcoholism that ravaged the family, alongside my fathers very abusive, alcoholic and terrorizing mother. My granddad was a WW2 pilot, then an insurance salesman having 3 kids & then later life he did his own thing. He buried 2 wives, his parents, I think 6 or 7 siblings, one daughter and one grandchild. I thought he was very brave for all of this. He continued to have long-term girlfriends, and even though buried another long-term relationship - he had another. He travelled all across the USA in a Buick Reatta for a few years with his girlfriend. He still went out dancing, (he loved dancing), special dinners and made time for his family. He was very private and never moved in with his girlfriends but was involved with their families. He always told me to 'greet each day' & 'keep on truckin.' He never got too close or personal, he was just a nice grandad.
Memory & remembering is such a strange thing, sometimes a whole other journey in remembering. It's time traveling no doubt. It feels like I am always forgetting what happened to me. Even small things, I'm forgetting. Since I've become aware of this, I've been taking notes and writing everything down that I can - dreams, ear-ringing, epiphanies - whatever feels important. This has been really serving me in this process & I feel it's helping me become conscious even faster.




No comments:
Post a Comment