6.28.2023
In the past few weeks I have experienced major shifts in perception/consciousness expansion into energy signature & I believe my psychic awareness is increasing.
Two nights I woke in my dream state to see something like this projecting into my mind - I was awake but still in a sleep consciousness.
These are images I found online to represent what I saw - actually these images are called 'horror stars' I don't understand the term/why the name & didn't choose them because of this. These versions are a bit darker/lacking some color & light. Although similar - the shapes I saw were mostly red, but included some white, green & gold light shifting a little bit like a kaleidoscope but more buzzy like a frequency - light/sound. It felt like a program. Like I woke up during a re-booting, or a download in process. It happened for 2 different nights that I became aware of it. It was the same image both times. I didn't really experience any emotional response, but it felt somewhat mechanical & there was a light/vibration in it. I thought it was really strange and I'm very curious to understand the meaning of it.
There is one girl I read online who shared something today which sparked this memory & I decided to write this post. She shared a picture of her 'programming' which she was shown at some point in her journey and it was sort of similar - a geometric pattern, it was more black/gold.
'Trace the energy signature back to the root!'
Addendum 7.31.2023
Shortly before this dream I felt like I had just broken through some sort of energetic syphoning in my life (gaining back a ton of my energy!) through people who were vamperizing my energy. Like I broke through a layer of programming & got more free and this was an attempt to re-program me, or pull me down.
I shortly after I had another dream of lower astral quality where I was astrally raped by two men with cowboy hats on. Their faces were darkened out and I couldn't see who they were. It was done from behind and this was an attempt to make me feel cheap, weak & like a victim after this victory.


No comments:
Post a Comment