01.01.2021
Chris and I were walking down the center of street in our neighborhood. Suburban California new build homes flanking our left and right sides. It's nighttime & the streets are a dusky purple glow. I look up to see a huge glowing full moon in a flat purple sky. The air is purple. Even though it must be midnight there are several people outside of their homes & walking on the street. I look up and see the moon has started to move from its fixture, to vibrate, growing larger and starts to pulsate and move in a wild infinity sign pattern with more moons vibrating off & and pushing in and towards us. It feels like an attack & it’s incredibly hypnotic. There’s a dull vibrational sound .. I look around and see everyone is starting to lay down & go to sleep around me - right on the street! I panic and look to Chris, he is also starting to close his eyes & move to the ground ... falling to sleep. I'm not phased, I'm the only one looking around in a panic. Nooo I think. I try and shake him to wake him up but he won’t wake. Then out of the gutters creep these very small, green, reptile like gremlins – they are on two legs and very tiny about knee height. Dark green little bodies swam the street sleepers and begin tugging on them and pulling them into the gutters from where they came. Some coming over to Chris and I bat them away with my hands and kick towards them with my feet and they scatter like bugs. They aren’t here for a fight, they are looking for easy, sleeping targets.
This was a dream which had a quality of remembrance & warning. It was so visceral years later I still remember it so clearly.
I found this image from Reddit & whats interesting is that the pattern the moon makes in its flight path is an infinity sign, I didn't know that but it makes sense with what I saw in my dream. My intuition tells me that the moon is actually a fixture of mind control in some way, not an organic vehicle. Infinity sign is a loop that never ends, symbolizing to me a treadmill. I've stopped doing any practices that utilize or invoke the moons energy, full moon circles are really popular with this feminine energy reclamation but it feels more like an opportunity for a harvesting of energy. These circles can be dangerous as they can invoke or invite beings, or open portals. You can find yourself in an agreement you didn't intend to make. People do this all the time thinking they are empowering themselves in some way, but they could be cording to other energies or beings. They have no clue what they are bringing into their worlds.
I've found sun-gazing is a powerful practice to clear & cleanse the vessel, in particular sunrise or early morning light is my favorite but I like sunsets as well. The energy has a different quality different times of the day. Practicing yoga Sun Salutations A & B even 10-15 of each daily has changed my life. It's no coincidence the programing to fear sunlight. I don't believe the sun causes diseases in the body. It's been important for me to reclaim the sun & harness this natural healing power in my body & in my life.



No comments:
Post a Comment